15.9 cm diameter Singing Bowl
This is a full set of Tibetal Singing Bell Set, including a meditation bowl, a wooden striker and a hand-sewn cushion. All these components are hand-made in Nepal.
Height: 8 cm
Diameter: 15.9 cm
Weight: 653 gm
· ENHANCES YOGA, MEDITATION AND HEART CHAKRA CLEARING - The sounds generated by this Singing Bowl is a type of energy medicine that promotes healing from stress disorders, pain, depression and most forms of disease. It helps to create an emotional calming & healing.
· WONDERFUL TONES AND EASE OF PLAYING - Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronise with the perfect resonance of the bowls. Unique tones create the perfect state for deep meditation, creative thinking and intuitive messages.
· MAKES FOR A GREAT DECOR - The Meditation Bowl, when not in use, looks great on your desk or shelf, and adds a fun and harmonious flavor to your decor.
· Place the bowl upright on your stretched palm. For bowls under seven inches, you may place it on your fingertips. Do not wrap your fingertips around the bowl. You may also tilt the bowl slightly for ease of use.
· Grab the mallet about mid-length with your other hand and tap the rim of the bowl gently with the padding on the mallet to “warm up” the bell.
· Gently rub the mallet across the outer rim of the bowl. Make sure to apply even pressure and use full arm movement, not wrist movement.